INCOME-TAX (FIFTH AMENDMENT) RULES, 2014 - SUBSTITUTION OF FORMS 49A AND 49AA
NOTIFICATION NO. 26/2014 [F.NO.142/15/2013-TPL]/SO 2045(E), DATED 16-5-2014
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 295 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961), the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Income-tax Rules, 1962, namely:--
1. (1) These rules may be called the Income–tax (5th Amendment) Rules, 2014.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
1. What are the steps for online e-filing?
1. When the business or the registered users access the MyMCA portal, they enter their username and authentication details – Password/ Digital Certificate.
2. The user will be shown a list of eForms category-wise under eForms tab .
3. At any time, the users can read the related instruction kit, available under Help menu, to familiarize themselves with the procedures.
4. The users can then fill the appropriate eForm for the service required. There is an option of pre-fill facility in the eForms, where the static details such as name and address of the company will be pre-filled by the system automatically on entering the Corporate Identity Number (CIN).
tax 'N' accounts people
Tarun Kumar Gupta
Life style Post