Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India vide its general circular No. 15/2015 dated 30.11.2015 has extended the last date of e-filing of form MGT-7 (Annual Return) and AOC-4 (Financial Statement) under the Companies Act, 2013 to 31st December, 2015 without payment of additional fees. The copy of the circular is reproduced here under for viewing and downloading.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 12th of August has via its Circular Number 34/2014 has started the Company Law Settlement Scheme, 2014. The said scheme gives the chance to all the Stakeholders to file the Annual Documents which were pending before 30th June, 2014 without penalty and with only 25% of Actual Additional Fees.
1. What are the steps for online e-filing?
1. When the business or the registered users access the MyMCA portal, they enter their username and authentication details – Password/ Digital Certificate.
2. The user will be shown a list of eForms category-wise under eForms tab .
3. At any time, the users can read the related instruction kit, available under Help menu, to familiarize themselves with the procedures.
4. The users can then fill the appropriate eForm for the service required. There is an option of pre-fill facility in the eForms, where the static details such as name and address of the company will be pre-filled by the system automatically on entering the Corporate Identity Number (CIN).
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued Public Notice No. MCA21/28/2014-eGov dated 11th April, 2014 informing stakeholders that the all E-Forms will be available for upload with effect from 28th April, 2014 instead of 14th April, 2014 as notified earlier on 28th March, 2014.
The CBDT has issued Circular No. 6 of 2014 dated 11.02.2014 in which the issue as to whether mutual funds/specified companies are required to pay additional income-tax under sub-section(2) to section 115R of the Act not only on income distributed by way of dividend but also on payments made at the time of redemption/repurchase of units as well as at the time of allotment of bonus units to existing investors has been considered in great detail
The Parliament has passed the historic Companies Bill 2012, moved by Shri Sachin Pilot, Minister of Corporate Affairs. The Bill was passed by the Rajya Sabha here today which had already been passed by the Lok Sabha many months ago (in December 2012). Shri Pilot has termed it as a historic day for the country as it will usher in a new era in the Corporate Governance.
tax 'N' accounts people
Tarun Kumar Gupta
Life style Post