The Ministry of finance has issued FAQs on Goods & Services Tax on 3rd August, 2016. The copy of the said FAQs is given below:-
1. What are the steps for online e-filing?
1. When the business or the registered users access the MyMCA portal, they enter their username and authentication details – Password/ Digital Certificate.
2. The user will be shown a list of eForms category-wise under eForms tab .
3. At any time, the users can read the related instruction kit, available under Help menu, to familiarize themselves with the procedures.
4. The users can then fill the appropriate eForm for the service required. There is an option of pre-fill facility in the eForms, where the static details such as name and address of the company will be pre-filled by the system automatically on entering the Corporate Identity Number (CIN).
1. What are the pre-2005 series banknotes?
The RBI issued Mahatma Gandhi series (MG series) 2005 banknotes in the denomination of ` 10, ` 20, ` 50, ` 100, ` 500 and ` 1000. These notes contain some additional / new security features as compared to the 1996 MG series. All banknotes issued before the 2005 MG series are called as pre-2005 series banknotes.
I. The benefit of exemption in relation to copyrights for cinematograph films will now be available only to films exhibited in a cinema hall or theatre. TV Channels like Sony will now be liable to pay service tax on their exhibiting of films on Sony Channel.
tax 'N' accounts people
Tarun Kumar Gupta
Life style Post