1. What are the steps for online e-filing?
1. When the business or the registered users access the MyMCA portal, they enter their username and authentication details – Password/ Digital Certificate.
2. The user will be shown a list of eForms category-wise under eForms tab .
3. At any time, the users can read the related instruction kit, available under Help menu, to familiarize themselves with the procedures.
4. The users can then fill the appropriate eForm for the service required. There is an option of pre-fill facility in the eForms, where the static details such as name and address of the company will be pre-filled by the system automatically on entering the Corporate Identity Number (CIN).
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued Public Notice No. MCA21/28/2014-eGov dated 11th April, 2014 informing stakeholders that the all E-Forms will be available for upload with effect from 28th April, 2014 instead of 14th April, 2014 as notified earlier on 28th March, 2014.
Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date of filling of various forms with mca as per general circular no. 7/2013 dated 20.03.2013
tax 'N' accounts people
Tarun Kumar Gupta
Life style Post