F. No. 17/187/2011-CL-V
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, “A” Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Dr. R.P. Road, New Delhi-110001
All the Regional Directors
All the Registrar of Companies
All Official Liquidators
Sub: – Relaxation of additional fees and extension of last date in filing of various forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs-reg.
In continuation of the Ministry’s General Circular No: 03/2013 dated 08-02-2013 on the subject cited, I am directed to inform you that with the approval of competent authority the time limit for filing and relaxation of additional fee on forms has been extended till 31-03-2013, as detailed below:-
2. The scenario arising where the due date was falling before 17/01/2013, however, additional fee increased due to non-filing of documents between 17/01/2013 and 28/02/2013 (both days inclusive). The affirmative step based on the ticket raised by ROC and the additional fee mentioned therein, will be:-
(1) Change of additional fee applicable against respective SRN in the database;
(2) Regeneration of challan with revised additional fee;
(3) Extension of validity period of the challan till 7 days from the date of change;
(4) Sending an e-mail along with challan to the user requesting him to pay the amount as per the revised challan. (User may also download the challan from FO Portal)
3. The other scenario where all the documents which have expired on or after 17-01-2013 due to non-submission/re-submission PUCL will be restored back. The validity of tickets raised till 24-3-2013 will be entertained and users will be given the time to file the documents within seven days of intimation to user. In case of failure to file the form within seven days, the form will be marked as NTBR and no further relaxation will be granted.
4. Further it is clarified that fee payable for forms on/till 16-01-2013 will remain payable along with additional fee and relaxation of any additional fee will be considered for forms on or after 17-01-2013.
5. All other terms and conditions of the General Circular No. 03/2013 dated 08.02.2013 will remain the same.